FOX (Film, TV & Sports), Los Angeles
SENIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR, PRODUCTION SERVICES
July 2018 – Present
Coordinate all marketing and advertising efforts for Fox Backlot Services.
• Plan and execute the marketing strategy for Fox backlot departments
• Draft and executing the marketing budget to stay within constraints
• Monitor all stages of campaigns to guarantee effectiveness
• Create and managing all print and web ads for Fox Lot
• Create catalogues, brochures and pamphlets (print and online)
• Manage orders and distribution of promotional marketing products
• Create quarterly a newsletter for Fox Sound Services
• Evaluate all marketing efforts
• Manage the department’s websites: www.foxstudios.com and www.foxcanvasroom.com
• Manage all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) and engage with fans
• Attend industry events
QC (QUALITY CONTROL) SCHEDULER, FOX MEDIA SERVICES
September 2017 – June 2018
• Workflow Management: Responsible for scheduling/managing unsupervised and client supervised QC projects through the facility and Manage QC operators work schedules
• Communicate QC statuses on a daily basis for Specialists and Project Managers
• Foster and maintain a proactive project management relationship with clients
DATA ADMINISTRATOR, LOCALIZATION/ FOX MEDIA SERVICES
December 2015 – August 2017
• Archive, restore, and delete data using propriety software, system software, and command line interfaces
• Manage multiple storage volumes to keep data organized and maintain a healthy percentage of free space
• Input necessary metadata into asset management databases to ensure that the data is being accurately archived and easily searchable by all departments
• Perform basic quality assurance tests on data to ensure that the files adhere to the correct file naming convention and format specifications
• Create projects in different languages for editors
• Service projects in different languages for different clients
OPERATIONS & MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Great Leap, Los Angeles
October 2013 – Present
• Marketing: Write press release, Help in the organization of events, Make promotional posters and flyers for events,
Update all social media outlets, Videography, Create Email blast campaigns,
• Office management.
Planet Green, Chatsworth
February – October 2015
• Email Marketing:
– Created email marketing campaigns to promote products and/or services.
– Ensured marketing message were conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
– Ensured messages were sent in proper form and template.
– Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
– Included specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
– Created a database of emails for lead generation.
– Purged non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
– Tracked and analyzed direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
– Used statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
• Social Media:
– Developed and shared content across all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
– Developed content for the company’s blog
• Graphic Design:
– Created various graphics and collaterals to use on social media outlets, email blasts and various other sites.
• Video Editing
UCLA Transportation, Los Angeles
July 2014 – January 2015
• Writing: Generated blog posts for http://beagreencommuter.com
• Social Media: Managed daily postings on the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
• Events: Supported, coordinated, executed events and/or marketing campaigns
METADATA, DIGITAL ASSISTANT
Warner Bros., DC Comics, Burbank
November 2013 – June 2013
Oversaw the accurate maintenance of DC Comics Digital database:
– Edited, Tracked, Handled entries: blurbs and credits for upcoming issues.
– Maintained records (blurbs and credits) for past and upcoming issues
– Prepped upcoming Sales Spreadsheet
– Prepped various stories such as Scooby Doo, the Vampire Diaries, Smallville, etc.
– Looked for references for Smallville,
– Selected reprint stories for Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo
WEB/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
ROBIN RIKER (Actor), Los Angeles
September 2013 – June 2014
• Update all social media outlets for Robin and her new book “A SURVIVOR’S GUIDE TO HOLLYWOOD: How to Play the Game… Without Losing your Soul”
• Secure book signing locations
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
PURPLE MOUNTAIN PRODUCTIONS, Los Angeles, CA
July 2013 – January 2014
– Assisted the writers, crew and cast during the two staged readings rehearsals and performances,
• Created various marketing collaterals for the Kickstarter campaign and the staged readings,
– Social Media:
Updated all social media outlets for the musical “Dan Fogelberg Musical l Part of the Plan”,
• Increased the Facebook fan base from 1,325 followers to 1,862 in 2 months,
• Increased the Twitter fan base by 73%,
• Co-managed a $50,000 Kickstarter campaign
June – July 2013
WEB DESIGNER / BRANDING
MERYL MARSHALL-DANIELS, Los Angeles
• Re-designed the website for Two Oceans Consulting Group and the Women’s Political Committee.
WEB & LOGO DESIGNER
• Created the logo and website for PTSD365, a webserie focused on the effects of non-military instances of PTSD on the civilian population
April – June 2013
• Edited videos for the “BANDITS & HEROES, POETS & SAINTS, POPULAR ART FROM
THE NORTHEAST OF BRAZIL” exhibition, which was displayed at the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History in August 2013, and is now touring around the USA until 2020.
SOCIAL MEDIA/WEB MANAGER
THAT CAMPING SHOW, Detroit
March – June 2013
• Updated all social media outlets in order to build an audience for the show, increasing the fan base by 70%,
• Created the website with Dreamweaver and update it periodically
ARTCORPS DETROIT, Detroit
January – December 2012
• Recorded and promoted the organizations’ activities and initiatives by capturing people and stories through videography
PUBLIC RELATIONS & 2ND ASSISTANT CAMERA
MICHIGAN CREATIVE FILM ALLIANCE, Detroit
May 2012 – May 2013
– Media Relations:
• Wrote and sent press releases
• Set up interviews for the Detroit Free Press, The Oakland Press, The News Herald, etc..
• Successfully co-managed a $12,500 Kickstarter campaign.
• Made sponsorship packet,
• Flyer and other marketing collaterals,
• Premiere Invite,
• T-Shirts, etc..
– 2nd Assistant Camera
• Worked on the set by operating the clapperboard (slate),
• Marked the actors as necessary,
• Maintained all records and paperwork for the camera department.
GRADUATE STUDENT ASSISTANT
WSU DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNICATION, Detroit
September 2011 – December 2012
MetroArts Detroit TV Show, broadcasted on Detroit Public Television (DPTV)
• Studio Assistant: Created a detailed inventory list,
• Increased Created and managed the website, social media (increased the Facebook fan base by 220% and the Twitter fan base by 200%) and media relations,
• Created, “Spotlight On…”, a new weekly video column,
• Executive Producer: Contacted and managed guests’ appearances,
• Camera Operator.
2012 MovingMedia Student Film Festival:
• Took the festival from a regional to a national and international event,
• Raised monetary sponsorship from $0 to $3,000, and gathered in-kind donations of $2,000 as awards for the winners,
• Monitored all public relations, press contact and online media presence, and secured placement in the Detroit Free Press, the Heritage Newspapers, the Huffington Post Detroit, etc.
• Updated the website and the various social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.),
• Managed all marketing/promotional materials (print, web),
• Tracked submissions, judging process, guest list, etc.
• Organized various events, such as the opening and award ceremonies, the TechFair, the screening schedule.
Mondays at the Max , a concert series featuring Wayne State University Department of Music.
• Camera operator.
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION INTERN
BEAUMONT HOSPITAL, Troy
May 2011 – July 2011
• Interviewed individuals and wrote various articles for the employees’ newsletter
• Updated the GREEN TEAM webpage with graphics and content
• Partnered with hospital corporate members
• HAP Commercial: Assisted in production and was casted in a role
September 2010 – March 2011
• Responded and recorded client requests (French and English) Updated clients’ website
• Followed-up with clients requests once they were completed
• Set-up SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for new clients
PUBLIC RELATIONS & SPECIAL EVENTS INTERN
GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF GREATER DETROIT, Detroit
May 2010 – July 2010
• Assisted with the organization and execution of various special events
CAPUCHIN SOUP KITCHEN,Detroit
Jan. 2010 – May 2010
• Voluntary work with underprivileged children from the inner city
GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSISTANT
WSU DEAN OF STUDENTS OFFICE, Detroit
Sept. 2009 –- August 2010
– Responsible for social media (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube)
– Responsible for creating and updating the DOSO website
– Created new web sites for different student bodies
– Created various collateral materials
– Created videos
YESDAYES ADVERTISING AGENCY, Thonon Les Bains, France
Nov. 2006 – Dec. 2006
• Created logo and designed my first website for the organization,
“La Ludotheque de Thonon les Bains”
ADVERTISING & MARKETING INTERN
CREATIV’ PUB AGENCY, Thonon Les Bains, France
May 2006 – June 2006
• Created promotional materials for various clients
WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
• 2010 – 2012
Master of Arts in Communication with a concentration in Media Arts
• 2011 – 2012
Graduate Certificate in Communication and New Media
WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
• 2008 – 2010: Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations
Graduated Cum Laude
SCHOOL OF VIENNE / ST ROMAIN EN GAL
St. Romain en Gal, France
• 2005 – 2007: “BTS Communication des Entreprises” – French degree in business, communications, publicity, advertising and graphic design.